Enhance your healthcare career through continuing education. Extend your organization's reach by partnering with us.
Current Continuing Education Offerings
- WeCOPE: A 7-session evidence-based program that helps adults cope with life stress. Offered in-person, virtually and in hybrid formats. Sessions meet once a week for one hour. The seven sessions encourage practicing skills such as mindfulness, savoring, positive reappraisal, gratitude, and goal setting among others. Wisconsin AHEC is partnering with UW Extension to offer the WeCOPE program and would love to work with your organization.
- Stay tuned for our next series offerings!
- Host a student for a hands-on community health internship or field placement – Learn more here.
- Lend your expertise to our curriculum through virtual or in-person presentations or demonstrations.
- Serve as a member of your local AHEC Center’s Board of Directors.
- Use our experienced staff to organize and facilitate your community health education event.
- Other ideas? Let’s talk! Find your local AHEC Center and reach out.