Enhance your healthcare career through continuing education. Extend your organization's reach by partnering with us.
Current Continuing Education Offerings
- Community Health Worker Training: our next cohort starts April 11, 2023. Learn more about our accredited program and register here.
- Community Health Worker Bonus Virtual Sessions: 60-90 minute hot topic sessions open to all. See the current offerings and register here.
- Community Health Worker Supervisor Training: virtual zoom session for potential CHW employers, supervisors and new team members. Next session is April 27, 2023. Learn more and register here.
- WeCOPE: A 7-session evidence-based program that helps adults cope with life stress. Offered in-person, virtually and in hybrid formats. Sessions meet once a week for one hour. The seven sessions encourage practicing skills such as mindfulness, savoring, positive reappraisal, gratitude, and goal setting among others. Wisconsin AHEC is partnering with UW Extension to offer the WeCOPE program and would love to work with your organization.
- Interested in coordinating a series for your team or community? Please complete our interest form and we’ll be in touch.
- Host a student for a hands-on community health internship or field placement – Learn more here.
- Lend your expertise to our curriculum through virtual or in-person presentations or demonstrations.
- Serve as a member of your local AHEC Center’s Board of Directors.
- Use our experienced staff to organize and facilitate your community health education event.
- Other ideas? Let’s talk! Find your local AHEC Center and reach out.