If you have participated in any of AHEC’s signature programs (at least 40 hours), including Youth Health Service Corps, Wisconsin Express, Community Health Internship Program, the Interprofessional Healthcare Case Competition, or Health Careers Camp are eligible to join the AHEC Alumni Association. The alumni association works to connect prospective students, current students, and healthcare professionals working in the field to form networking opportunities and support.
- New members: please use this General Member Application!
- Interested in an officer position on the AHEC Alumni Board? Use this 2017-18 Board Member Application – apply now! Officer terms are one-year, generally August 1 – July 31. Read more about the Officer Positions (PDF of Board Roles).
More information about our organization is available in the AHEC Alumni Association By-Laws.
We also encourage you to follow our Wisconsin AHEC Facebook page for announcements of upcoming events and other opportunities for health profession students and recent grads.
Upcoming AHEC Alumni events:
Stay tuned for more information about upcoming events!
Annual Special Events for AHEC Alumni:
- An evening to celebrate the AHEC alumni – First AHEC Alumni Association statewide event (2012)
- Second annual AHEC Alumni Association Event (2013)
- AHEC Alumni Association Urban Health Event (held in Milwaukee, September 2014)
- 3rd Annual AHEC Alumni Association Event: “The Different Parts of Wisconsin: Urban and Rural Health” (December 2014)
- 4th Annual AHEC alumni event (held in Madison September 18, 2015) — see photos on our Facebook page.